In this episode, I am taking you behind the scenes of my free, public community “Creator Party”. I’m sharing my strategy for growing the community, why I am investing in growing a *free* community in my business, who the community is for and what I want it to be about and become, why I chose to make it public instead of private, and more!
In this episode:
- Why I have decided to host a free community for everyone to join, even thought that wasn’t in my original “plan” until recently
- My goals and vision for the community and why I think it will take some time to get there
- Why I landed on the name “Creator Party” and what it means to me
- All the fun things you can find inside the community - free courses, resources, updates, support, deeper discussions on each podcast episode and so much more!
- How the structure of Skool makes the group really fun with points, levels, a leaderboard with rewards and more!
- Why I decided to make the community “public” instead of “private” and the major differences
- What strategies I’ll be testing for growing the community over time
- Questions to ask yourself if you’re considering hosting a free community to create a space where you audience can have more conversations, and go beyond the “one way street” communication of social media platforms
➡️ Listen to the episode and let's have a discussion here in the comments!
What questions do you have after listening?
What are some fun things you would like to see in this community?
Any surprising takeaways or a-ha's from this episode?