I was playing around with GPT-4 Advanced Data Analysis to see if it could create a carousel, and here is the final prompt we developed. Please try and share your creations!
Objective: Create a carousel with specified images.
- [Upload all the images you want to use and number them with 1.0, 2.0 etc]
Text to be added:
- Text for Image 1
- Text for Image 2 ... [and so on]
Text Placement: At the bottom of the image. If the text is too long, split into two lines.
- Font name (Your font, Google font seems to wo)
- Font size (e.g., 100px)
- Font color (if a specific color is desired)
- Brightness: [Value]
- Contrast: [Value]
- Saturation: [Value]
- [Any other adjustments]
- Logo: [Upload the logo if you want it added]
- Logo position: [e.g., upper left corner]
- [Any other elements or graphics]
- PDF (or specify if a different format is desired)