You can literally hack your video editing speed.
It used to take me 3 hours to edit a high quality video, now it takes me 25 minutes.
Here's 5 plugins I use to do so:
(I cut and do sound design in Premiere and I edit in After Effects. All of these are After Effects plugins.)
- Animation Composer (Paid): Animate layers and text without keyframes
- AE Juice (Paid): Presets and stock video within after effects
- KEase (Free): Automatically ease your keyframes and copy and paste easing. You can even save your custom eases in here. I use this for zooms.
- AtomX (Paid): Presets, I mainly use this for transitions. (basically AE Juice, but higher quality.)
- Motion Tools Pro (Free): Sequence your keyframes and quickly adjust your anchor point. Lots more but that's what I use it for.
Here's an example of a video I edited using these plugins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxUZTtPSYK4&ab_channel=zeromrtn
Happy editing everyone 🙂