A few months ago I stated I wanted to hit $500,000 every single month in cash collected with the help of Skool as our core platform for lead-generation and community building simultaneously.
As we're on the way there, we've hit an incredible milestone I wanted to share with you all.
This month in November we closed in on $300,000 in cash collected through the help of Skool for our B2B division, in December we're also launching a community for our B2C division on Skool.
For context, this is what I do:
- Our B2B helps coaches, consultants, experts start or scale their online business to $1M-$10M/yr.
- Our B2C helps everyday beginners become a $5K+/mo Remote DM Setter.
HOW did I do it? I'll break down the strategy for you here.
- We launched a FREE Skool Community and setup the 3 questions that allows us to leverage to see if any of our leads are "in-market" for a Zoom Call to see how we can help them get to Point B. You can see the 3 questions here: https://www.skool.com/appointmentsetter
- We then sent our EXISTING organic traffic via e-mail, facebook, instagram all over to the Skool Community so we can reach out to group join request, leverage the 3 questions -> book a call
- If people don't book a call right away, one of two things always happen if not both, they consume the course content and get nurtured over time, then book a call. Or we follow up till they say "How can we book a call?" or "STOP FOLLOWING UP!!" lol.
- We've been doing this for about 3-4 months now and it's all compounded into today's results, the reason I'm going to double down on Skool is because it's more focused, more intentional and it doesn't have annoying chat restrictions like our previous core platform, Facebook.
- Most importantly, every single day, my DM Setter will have 50 new conversations per day and does 300-500 follow ups PER DAY, without any restrictions or headaches like Facebook gives.
So all you need is:
- Setup your Skool Community for your audience and have a form of value you can provide, we've done this in a mini course that we give people access to.
- Setup the 3-questions to be able to leverage the leads that come in and make your DM Setter his/her life 10x easier by having this oversight on where the lead is at
- Post in your group every single day, make sure your DM Setter is hitting KPIs and ensure you're leading with great value within the classroom
Time will do the rest and you'll reap the fruits of the compound effect.
We'll be going from an organic cross-pollination strategy to soon also running ads to the group.
Right now, everything is purely organic which makes the profitability with each sale incredibly high as well, very grateful for Sam for putting out such a quality platform for us creators.
To build great communities and to compliment our business growth with it simultaneously.
Onto more wins and making December even better!