星光落在你的肩头,
(The starlight falls upon your shoulders,)
而你正奔向远方的星辰。
(While you race toward the distant stars.)
我知道,你的世界步履不停,
(I know your world never stops moving,)
藏着无数个待办的清晨。
(Hidden with countless mornings of "to-dos".)
我不愿做那惊扰你的风,
(I don't wish to be the wind that disturbs you,)
只想做一盏安静的灯。
(I only want to be a quiet lamp.)
在每一个你停下的瞬间,
(In every moment that you pause,)
照亮你眼中,那一点点疲惫的温。
(To light up the gentle weariness in your eyes.)
没说出口的想念,
(The "I miss you" left unsaid,)
化成了窗外偶尔的蝉鸣与雨声。
(Has turned into the occasional cicadas and rain outside.)
你忙着照亮世界,
(You are busy brightening the world,)
而我,忙着在这安静的时光里,想你。
(And I am busy, in this quiet time, missing you.)