- Post daily content to generate attention and traffic to your website:
- The reason we automate email follow-up is the same reason to automate traffic
- You will need proven ideas and frameworks to create quality content quickly
- You need a daily creation habit where you keep the creating process simple
2. Batch create content and schedule it to be posted on social media:
- You will need a scheduled day or days of the week to create and batch content
- You will need to pick the platform you can create the best on and the easiest (to start)
- You will need scheduling software and a tool to store your frameworks (Metricool/Notion)
3. Create high-converting lead magnets and an automated email sales campaign:
- The traffic to your website is worthless unless we can capture it and convert it into sales
- My lead capture system: free 5d email courses, weekly newsletter, and free blueprints
- You will create email follow-up campaigns to move leads through the customer journey
IN A NUTSHELL:
Create a system to create and automate traffic generation that drives people into your sales automation system so you have free space to create better products.
Having better products makes your entire automated system work better and your brand grows faster with more security.
Use systems and automation where the human-machine fails to operate consistently.
Consistency is the name of the game assuming you have a real solution.
Build your system.
Have a schedule.
There’s the method now start building,
Ps. I included a PDF with this document I covered in the video to better help you.
In the comments let me know if you like this content format.
What was your #1 biggest takeaway from this and how will you start using it?
Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you...
I go into deep detail on this here.