**Dialogue 1: Asking to Share Equipment
對話 1:詢問器材可否共用**
A: Hi! Are you still using this machine?嗨!你還在用這台器材嗎?
B: Yes, I’m using it. But we can share if you want.有,我還在用。但如果你想,我們可以輪流。
A: That would be great, thank you! How many sets do you have left?太好了,謝謝!你還有幾組?
B: Just one more set. 只剩一組。
**Dialogue 2: Asking How to Use a Machine
對話 2:詢問器材怎麼使用**
A: Excuse me, do you know how to adjust this machine? 不好意思,你知道怎麼調整這台器材嗎?
B: Sure! First, you can change the seat height here.當然!首先,你可以在這裡調整座椅高度。
A: Oh, I see. Thank you so much! 喔我懂了,非常感謝!
B: No problem, happy to help! 不客氣,很樂意幫忙!
**Dialogue 3: Asking a Trainer for Help
對話 3:詢問教練**
A: Hi, can you check my form? I want to make sure I'm doing this correctly. 嗨,你可以幫我看一下我的動作嗎?我想確定我做得對不對。
Trainer: Sure! Keep your back straight and slow down a little. 當然!保持背打直,動作慢一點。
A: Got it, thank you! 了解,謝謝!
**Dialogue 4: Small Talk at the Gym
對話 4:健身房小聊天**
A: It’s pretty crowded today.今天好多人喔。
B: Yeah, evenings are usually busy.對啊,晚上通常都很滿。
A: True. But it’s nice to see everyone working hard—it motivates me.也是啦。但看到大家都這麼努力,也讓我更有動力。
✨ Useful Gym Phrases 實用健身房句型
- Are you still using this?你還在用這個嗎?
- Can we take turns?我們可以輪流嗎?
- How many sets do you have left?你還有幾組?
- I’m working on my form.我正在練習改善動作。
- Can you help me adjust this?你可以幫我調整這個嗎?
- I’ll wipe the machine after I’m done.我結束後會擦乾淨器材。