[FOR PAID MEMBERS ONLY]
Welcome to the Content Agency Collective!
Through a lot of hard work and a little bit of luck, I've been able to grow my content agency to $1M+ per year.
This has happened despite me...
- not being great at sales (I actually don't think you need to be)
- never owning a business before this one (I worked in the Supply Chain industry)
I thought the strategies and tactics I was using to grow my agency were normal.
After talking with several other content agency owners, I realized that wasn't true.
Many of them were stuck.
- Working 12 hour + days
- Undercharging like crazy
- Painfully small profit margins
- Nothing got done without them
- No idea how to generate good leads
My goal is for the Content Agency Collective to put an end to that.
I'm going to show you how to:
- Work less and make more
- Charge based on the value you bring
- Ensure your margins never take a hit
- Empower a team to run the business for you
- Find qualified leads and close them